Sam Brown's parade of endless Adeles
In a cleverly constructed, seamless circle of footage, the pop icon(s) perform Oh My God surrounded by energetic movers.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source + shots membership.
- Production Company Rogue Films
- Director Sam Brown
- Production Co. Imperial Woodpecker
- DP Roman Vasyanov
- Edit Company Cabin Editing Company
- Editor Sam Ostrove
- Post Company Electric Theatre Collective
- Executive Producer Nkem Egbuchiri
On her own, Adele is one of the most commanding and charismatic performers alive today. So what would a room-full of her be like?
Marking Brown's second collaboration with the singer - the first being the star-making Rolling In The Deep, 11 years previously - the film's impressive technical prowess, combined with the singer's endless (literally, in this case) watchability makes for an engaging and memorable performance.