Nestea keeps it real in new spot
This 30-second film shuns the popular, confidence-enhancing approach often employed by soft drinks for something more real.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source membership.
- Agency Juliet Creative/Toronto
- Production Company Soft Citizen
- Director Perlorian Brothers
- Chief Creative Officer Ryan Spelliscy
- Creative Director Laurent Abesdris
- Art Director Nicole Nyholt
- Editor Griff Henderson
- Music Greyson Matthews Toronto
- Colorist Roslyn Di Sisto
Rather than showcase cool-looking kids, with perfect hair and shiny teeth, Nestea has taken a different approach.
The spot created by Juliet Creative in Toronto and directed by The Perlorian Brothers, takes a more real-world approach by telling people - in the form of a snappy, country-inflected musical ditty, that while it might taste great, it won't help you attract members of the opposite sex.