Succeed in sport to win at life, says Crédit Agricole
Fanny Hoetzeneder directs this inspiring spot for the FIFA Women's World Cup.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source membership.
- Agency BETC/Paris
- Production Company Big Productions
- Director Fanny Hoetzeneder
- Copywriter Clara Lafuente
- Art Director Jonathan Baudet-Botella
- Executive Creative Director Stephane Xiberras
- Creative Director Benjamin Bregeault
- Music Producer Christophe Caurret
- Producer David Green
While the physical and mental benefits of sports are well known - mens sana in corpore sano, and all that - BETC's spot for FIFA Women's World Cup sponsor, Crédit Agricole, suggests that the values we acquire through playing sport from an early age can benefit our lives and careers, too.
Helmed by Knucklehead's Fanny Hoetzeneder and produced by BIG Productions, the film features six determined young lasses who reveal their ambitions for the future, having acquired a taste for challenges and the brio to overcome them through sport.