It's hate the player, hate the game in Stoiximan's latest spot
In a humorous, unexpected ad for the sports betting app, some of the most recognisable players of the Greek Super League find themselves kitted up in the most unexpected of places.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source + shots membership.
- Agency Another Circus/Athens
- Production Company Ribeye Production House
- Director Vasilis Bourantas
- Creative Director Leonidas Arvanitis
- Creative Director Nassos Apollonatos
- Copywriter Dimitris Boutsikos
- Copywriter Despina Karakosta
- Art Director Kaleris Dimitris
- Editor Tolis Apostolidis
It may be common sense to suggest that there's a time and a place for everything, but you would have thought that many app services would encourage punters to believe that punters should be engaged 24/7.
Not so for Stoiximan, a betting operator in Greece, whose The Players spot uses a comedic device to encourage their users NOT to partake in all circumstances.
Putting forward the point is a series of vignettes in which recognisable players from the Greek Super League play themselves, in kit, attempting to fit into everyday circumstances.