Gerety Awards announces ambassadors and locations for 2022
London chosen as one of the locations for the Gerety 2022 jury, led by Vikki Ross
The Gerety Awards are open for 2022 entries, and announce the 10 cities that the executive jury will be meeting.
The locations are: London, New York, São Paulo, México city, Copenhagen, Moscow, Brussels, Vienna, Manila and Tokyo. As well as defining the overall shortlist, these juries will choose the agency and production company of the year from their country. The full executive jury from each city will soon be announced.
London Ambassador, Vikki Ross says; “Mary Frances Gerety is one of the most famous female copywriters in history. For good reason. She wrote one of the most famous slogans in history. Over 70 years later, De Beers continue to use A diamond is forever, and The Gerety Awards - now in its fourth year - continue to celebrate her legacy with a competition dedicated to creative excellence, judged by excellent creative women.
"As a copywriter, it was a real honour to be invited to judge the award entries last year - and it's an even bigger honour to be a jury ambassador this year. I'm really looking forward to joining forces with incredible women brought together to judge the work from around the world.”
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2022 Gerety Awards include:
- Vikki Ross, Copywriting Chief, London UK
- Sherina Florence, Group Creative Director, 72andSunny, New York USA
- Ami Mochizuki, Head of International Produce Unit, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Tokyo JAPAN
- Valery Nyukhalova, Creative Producer, Founder, Disrupt Marketing School (Skillbox), Moscow RUSSIA
- Philippa Grob, Creative Director, Jung von Matt/Donau, Vienna AUSTRIA
- Clara Prior-Knock, Creative Director, Uncle Grey, Copenhagen DENMARK
- Angel Guerrero, Founder, President Editor in Chief, Adobo Magazine, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Abi Aquino, Chief Creative Officer, MullenLowe Treyna, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Patrícia Weiss, Head of Branded Content & Entertainment, ASAS.br.com; Chairwoman BCMA South America & Portugal, São Paulo BRAZIL
- Antoinette Ribas, Creative Director, BBDO, Brussels BELGIUM
- Patola Figueroa, CEO & Founder P47014 Creative Studio, Mexico City MEXICO
The 2022 Gerety Awards are now open for entries.
The Grand jury and ambassadors can be seen at www.geretyawards.com