Head judges for shots Awards The Americas 2024 announced
We reveal the 2024 head judges for The Americas awards as the Early Bird entry for the event is extended by one week.
The Early Bird discount entry fee for next year's shots Awards The Americas has been extended to Friday December 8th and, ahead of that, we can now announce the head judges for each of the categories for this event.
- Sitting as the lead of the Direction jury for 2024 is GUT's Co-Founder and Creative Chairman, Anselmo Ramos.
- Our Cinematography head is DoP Domo Jones.
- The Charity category will be led by Chief Creative Officer at Ogilvy Toronto, Francesco Grandi.
- The Music & Sound Design team will have Executive Producer/Business Development of Lime Studios & Assembly Post, Becca Falborn, leading.
- The Concept & Copywriting head judge this year is Emily Sander, Executive Creative Director at VMLY&R.
- Music Videos will, this year, be overseen by Sophie Gold, President & Executive Producer at Eleanor.
- The Editing and VFX category will be led by President and Owner of The Embassy, Winston Helgason.
- Director and production designer Emilia Davila, will lead the Casting & Production Styling jury.
- Danielle Hinde, Owner & Executive Producer at Doomsday Entertainment, will oversee this year's New Director category.
- And last, but by no means least, this year's Animation jury will be led by Founder & Executive Producer at StratoStorm, Helena Hilario.
Above [clockwise from top left]: Emily Sander; Anselmo Ramos; Helena Hilario; Francesco Grandi; Danielle Hinde; Becca Falborn; Domo Jones; Emilia Davila; Winston Helgason and Sophie Gold.
The full juries for each of the categories will be announced soon, and the shots Awards The Americas 2024 ceremony will be taking place on May 2nd 2024 at the NeueHouse in West Hollywood, Los Angeles.