Head judges for shots Awards EMEA 2023 announced
We reveal this year's head judges as the countdown to entry for the event runs down.
The deadline for entry to this year's shots Awards EMEA is September 15th and, ahead of that, we can now announce the heroic head judges for this event.
- Sitting as the lead of the Direction jury for 2023 is Saatchi & Saatchi London's Chief Production Officer Jessica Ringshall.
- Our Cinematography head is DoP Ivan Bird.
- The Charity category will be led by Executive Producer at Furlined London, Anne DePree.
- The Music & Sound Design team will have composer, sound designer and founder of BKP in the United Arab Emirates, Matt Faddy, leading.
- The Concept & Copywriting head judge this year is Nishant Shah, Executive Creative Director at Serviceplan Middle East.
- Music Videos will, this year, be overseen by Tash Tan, Deputy Managing Director at Somesuch.
- The Editing and VFX category will be led by Co-Founder and President of Work Editorial, Jane Dilworth.
- Director and production designer at Merman, Olly Williams, will lead the Casting & Production Styling jury.
- Marine Garnier, Executive Producer at Loveboat, will oversee this year's New Director category.
- And last, but by no means least, this year's Animation jury will be led by Eddy's Head of Animation, Emilie Walmsley.
Above: [from top line, left to right] Nishant Shah; Emilie Walmsley; Jane Dilworth; Ivan Bird; Tash Tan; Jessica Ringshall; Matt Faddy; Marine Garnier; Anne DePree and Olly Williams.
The full juries for each of the categories will be announced soon, and the shots Awards EMEA 2023 ceremony will be taking place on November 22 at a new venue for 2023, The Londoner in Leicester Square.